Mozart Dinner Concert in Salzburg
• Doors open, drinks served
• First course
• Arias & duets from „Don Giovanni“ KV 527
• Main course
• Arias & duets from „Le Nozze di Figaro KV 492
• „A Little Night Music“ KV 525, 1st movement (allegro)
• Arias & duets from „The Magic Flute“ KV 620
Amadeus Consort Salzburg
Mozart Dinner Concert
• Mozart concert with musicians in period costumes
• Mozart Menu inspired by recipes from Mozart’s time:
- Clear lemon chicken soup with curd cheese and rosemary dumpling
- Stuffed breast of roasted capaun (chicken) on glaze of red wine and herbs with potato gratin and vegetables from Padre Prior´s garden
- Semi frozen parfait of wild honey with two fruit sauces.
• Seats are at tables for 8 persons.
• Drinks are not included.
Mozart Dinner Concert Exclusive
• Preferred, private seating in the first two table rows
• Program booklet
- St. Peter's bread and pastries with different spreads
- Traditional smoked duck breast with field salad and roasted wheat bread
- Pink roasted center cut of saddle of veal with mini vegetables and tomato-risotto
- Famous Salzburg specialty „Original Salzburger Nockerl“
• 1 glass of champagne
• Further drinks are not included.
Baroque Hall at restaurant St. Peter, St. Peter district 1/4, 5020 Salzburg
The Mozart Dinner Concert takes place in the unique historic atmosphere of the restaurant Stiftskulinarium St. Peter. It is part of the famous Benedictine monastery and is located in the oldest part of Salzburg. The Baroque Hall with its stucco and frescoes is a magnificent showpiece. It is one of the last concert halls in Salzburg where real candle light is still permitted. Stiftskulinarium St. Peter itself is the oldest restaurant in Europe first mentioned in 803. Even the Mozart family had dinner there. In October 1783 Mozart´s sister "Nannerl" wrote in her diary: “papa and henry had lunch at st peter... made music ... rained heavily“.